This guide explains how to start a new company subscription with Up-Family.
To start a new company you need an Up-Family account. If you haven’t already signed up, Click here to sign-up now and then follow these instructions to start your new company.
To start a new company;
- Login to your Up-Family account. Click here to log-in to Up-Family.
- Select ‘Companies’ from the left-hand side menu.
- Select ‘Start a new company’
- Next, from the list select the subscription you need and click ‘Next’. You can select more than one subscription.
(For more information about Trade-Up and Service-Up and other products go to the Up-Family website.)
- Enter your company name, ABN and email address. Begin typing the company name and the ABN should be populated automatically, but if not you can enter the ABN manually.
The company trade, address, business phone and email can be updated and changed later if necessary.
- Set your timesheet defaults. timesheet defaults can be customised and changed later, for now just provide the approximate times and days you think your crews will be working.
- Next, invite other employees to access the company. You can invite as many employees as you need.
Enter an email and assign a role for each employee invited to this company. The role you assign to each employee determines their level of access.
See below for a description of roles and what each role has access to;
Business and Administration:
Can access all company settings and data. Business and Administration can receive notifications.
Can enter data but cannot access company settings or data. Field Workers can receive notifications and create a Work-Up profile.
Cannot enter data or access company settings and data. Team members can receive notifications and create a Work-Up profile.
- After you have entered each invitation click ‘Submit’. After clicking submit each employee will receive an email invitation to the new company.
After clicking submit you will see a pop-up notification to let you know your new company was created successfully